Lauren Davis is recognized as one of the top real estate agents in Greater Washington, earning praise and respect from clients, colleagues and competitors alike. She grew up in the Bethesda community of Edgemoor, attending Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School and Denison University. Lauren joined her mother Sherry in 2002, who was already an established leading real estate agent in the METRO area for over 25 years, to form the original Davis Team. Today, Lauren has launched an even more powerful and dynamic team with an emphasis on “hands on” service, and a well curated brand.
“I truly understand the value of owning a home in this area and love helping new neighbors find their place our community.”
• Recognized by RealTrends as the number one agent in the state of Maryland based on individual sales volume in 2017
• Recognized by The Washingtonian as a Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agent and Top Residential Real Estate Producer
• Ranked among the top 50 realtors in the region by America’s Best Real Estate Agents presented by REAL Trends and the Wall Street Journal
• Produced over $53 million in sales in 2017
• Serves as primary sponsor of The Somerset Elementary Back-To-School Classic 8K and supports the Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School Educational Foundation and Bethesda Chevy Chase Rescue Squad