This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom/2.5 bath row house is in a highly desired location, across the street from the Navy Yard. The interior details make this spacious home feel cozy and inviting. With a quick walk to Nationals Park (3min) and the metro (less than 5min), you’ll never run out of things to do around this stylish home.
Call or email us to schedule a tour with one of our City Specialists today!
- Renovated baths with premium bath fixtures
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances and
- Granite counters
- Eye-catching backsplash
- Amazing natural light with large windows and glass doors
- Private balcony and back patio
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Parking garage
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Pet policy: cats/small dogs w/ additional pet deposit
- Metro Stops: 6min walk to Navy Yard-Ballpark Station (Green Line), 9min walk to Waterfront Station (Green Line)
- Grocery stores: Whole Foods, Safeway, Trader Joe’s, Harris Teeter, Friendly Davids Market
- Restaurants: Mission, RASA, Leo’s Eatery, Cava, The Salt Line, many fantastic bars and restaurants at the Wharf and Navy Yard.
- Coffee Shops: Bluestone Lane, Lot 38 Espresso Bar, Philz Coffee
- Entertainment: Nationals Park (½ block), Audi Stadium, The Anthem, just a mile away from some of the city’s finest museums and galleries
-School Zone: Van Ness Elementary
*About Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach, concierge amenities, and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.
Check us out at atlaslane.com