Live in luxury in Glover Park! This 1-bedroom + den condo is perfect for anyone. You'll enjoy the open living space, hardwood floors, and granite countertops. The den can be converted into an office space, while the bedroom offers a comfortable retreat. The stainless steel appliances and ample counter space will make cooking and cleaning enjoyable. The home is also highlighted by a private patio perfect for entertaining or enjoying the weather in privacy.
1/2 month off rent for leases that begin before 6/1! ** 1/2 month off shown in advertised rent**
Private parking is available for $125/month!
- Open Floor Plan
- Small Building
- Hardwood Floors
- Den/Office Space
- Granite Countertops
- Gas Range
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ample Counter Space
- Step-In Shower
- Waterfall Shower-Head
- Marble in Bathroom
- Private Patio
- 14 Minute walk to Georgetown University
- 1 Mile from the shops and restaurants in Georgetown on M Street
- 0.3 Miles from Trader Joe's & Safeway
- 0.3 Miles from Balance Gym
- 0.5 Miles from Whole Foods
- 1 Mile from the Naval Observatory
- 0.8 Miles from Montrose Park
- 0.4 Miles from Duke Ellington Track and Field
- Tenant responsible for, gas, electricity, & RCN or Comcast internet
- Reserved parking for $125/month
*This property is professionally managed by Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.