This is a perfect condo for those looking to live in a historic building in the heart of Washington, DC.. Located at the corner of 16th St and Church St, the Stonesdale condominium is just steps away from the metro and tons of restaurants! This boutique condo offers two large bedrooms, tons of natural light, and a second private entrance through the master bedroom!
- Recess Lighting
- In-Unit Washer Dryer
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Marble Accents in Master-Bathroom
- Tenant is Responsible for Electricity and Gas
- Street Parking Only
- $150 Move-In Fee
- Metro: U Street/Cardozo station (Green Line) is 2 1/2 blocks away, while Dupont Circle (Red Line) is a 10-minute walk along historic homes
- Plenty of grocery stores to choose from, all under a mile away: Glen’s Garden Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Yes! Organic Market, Union Kitchen Grocery, Streets Market & Cafe, Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Hana Japanese Market
- All the best restaurants within a few blocks including: Le Diplomate, Doi Moi, El Centro, Ted’s Bulletin, Tico DC, Amsterdam Falafelshop, Jeni’s Ice Cream
- Coffee: The Wyndown Coffee Bar, Bird’s Eye Coffee Bar and Eatery. Peregrine Espresso, Three Fifty Bakery and Coffee Bar, Peet’s Coffee
- Recreation and Fitness: Steps within Meridian Hill Park, Rock Creek Park, Soul Cycle, Vida Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness
- Entertainment: The Black Cat, Cork Wine Bar, and Market
*About Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.
Check us out at atlaslane.com