This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features all the bells and whistles! Enjoy all the natural light provided by the floor-to-ceiling windows in both the living room and bedroom. New hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, a kitchen island, in-unit laundry and 1 available parking spot. The custom-designed open floor plan offers plenty of room for entertaining. Have an exciting day enjoying Navy Yard or spend some time relaxing at the rooftop lounge. 6 Minute Walk to the Metro! 5-minute walk to the US Department of Transportation! 25 Minute Walk from the Capitol! Don’t forget about the community gym, which is perfect for all of your fitness needs. The building has secured access, concierge, and ground floor retail. Contact us to book a viewing!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows in Living Room and Bedroom
- Hardwood Floors
- Open Floor-Plan
- In-Unit Washer Dryer
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Island
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dual Vanity
- Community Gym
- Rooftop Lounge
- Resident Lounge
- 2 Minutes to The Yards Park and Vida Fitness, Harris Teeter, and District Winery
- 9 Minute Walk from Mission Navy Yard Restaurant
- 8 Minute Walk to Nationals Park
- 0.3 Miles from Navy Yard/BallPark MetroRail Station
- 1.5 Mile from The Wharf
- 0.5 miles from Whole Foods
- Garage parking is available $250/month
- Tenant responsible for electricity and internet/cable
*This property is professionally managed by Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, a tech-forward approach and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.