Wonderful Edwardian townhome on Staples St in Northeast D.C.! This 4 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom home is 2,400 square feet In a cozy H-Street Corridor neighborhood. This home includes two car parking spots and is complete with a true chef's kitchen, wine rack, Porcelanosa tile in the bathrooms, and body jet showers. The living room features an elaborate chandelier and the private patio is great for entertaining. Check us out today!
*August 13th Move-In*
- granite countertops
- stainless steel appliances
- full chef's kitchen with a breakfast bar and wine rack
- decorative chandelier in the living room
- private porch & patio
- finished English basement
- walk-in closets
- spa shower with rainfall and body jet showerheads
- two secured parking spaces
- Transit is made easy with the DC Streetcar on H St and 13th St
- The closest metro is the red line at NoMA-Gallaudet U Station
- Grocery: Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Giant, and Safeway are all under a mile away
- Restaurants: Imm Thai, Maketto, Pow Pow, Sospeso, Stable DC, Toki Underground, Tony’s Breakfast, Shopkeepers
*This property is professionally managed by Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.
Check us out at atlaslane.com