This historic building is only a few blocks to three different Metro lines, the 14th St corridor with Whole Foods, and a walkable distance to George Washington University, the State Department, the Treasury Department, and L St. Businesses. This home features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it has a vintage feel with an open floor plan, hardwood floors, a walk-in closet, wood cabinets, granite countertops, and a walkout balcony. Enjoy this luxury condo while being within walking distance to the State Department, George Washington University, and the Treasury Department.
All utilities included through 12/21!
- Secured Vintage Building on The DC Historic Building List
- Open Floor-Plan
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-in Closet
- Granite Countertops
- Unlimited use of the downstairs laundry room (multiple washers/dryers at no cost)
- Doorman weekdays (8am-6pm) (delivers packages, newspapers etc)
- Building security
- Bike room in basement
- Parking garage across L St from the apartment costs about $280-$300/mo.
- 0.2 Miles from Farragut North MetroRail Station
- 0.4 Miles from Farragut West MetroRail Station
- 0.2 Miles from Lafayette Square
- 0.4 Miles from McPherson Square MetroRail Station
- 0.8 Miles from George Washington University Campus
- 0.7 Miles from Duke's Grocery Restaurant
- 0.9 Miles from Whole Foods
- 0.9 Miles from George Washington University Hospital
- 1.1 Miles from Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
*About Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach, concierge amenities, and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.
Check us out at atlaslane.com